This Privacy Notice governs personal data processing of our Users and Website visitors of Digital Markets Ltd incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines with company number 25305 BC 2019 and whose registered office is First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd.
- Personal Information (personal data) means any information which identifies you personally or which may help us to identify you.
- Data subject means an identified or identifiable person (our User).
- Personal data processing: any operation or set of operations performed on personal data including collection, storage, use, disclosure erasure.
What type of information do we have
We may collect and process the following information:
- User ID
- Your contact details (email, telephone number)
- Information on your trades
- Your IP address, Browser and Operating System information
- Your geolocation details
We also receive the following information indirectly from our KYC Provider:
- Your verification status
- Your Knowledge and experience assessments
Processing of your Personal Information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To analyze the use of our Site (cexbro.com)
- To reply to your requests
- To provide you with information on our products, promotions and trading possibilities;
- For market research e.g. surveying our Users' needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc. Unless consented, your data for this purpose would be anonymized.
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, agents and representatives, our customer communications platforms.
We may also share your Personal Information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies if required by law. In certain cases, we may not be able to inform you of such sharing of data due to legal restrictions.
The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent by contacting on email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest.
We will store your Personal Information related to your account for the maximum period of 6 years upon account closure.
You may control the cookies through the browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on browsers:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We may revise, modify or update any Sites policies, content information.
In case we believe your rights may be affected by any such changes, we will request you to confirm your consideration and acceptance prior to continue our relationship with you.